Wednesday, March 22, 2017

ងាយៗយល់ក្នុងការរៀនវេយ្យាករណ៍ទាក់ទងនិង Present Simple ដោយខ្លួនឯង (មានលំហាត់អនុវត្តន៍)

 Present Simple



Present Simple  (បច្ចុប្បន្នកាលធម្មតា)

Definition: The Present Simple is used to describe an action that is regular, true and normal.
និយមន័យៈ បច្ចុប្បន្នកាលធម្មតា គឺត្រូវបានប្រើដើម្បីពណ៌នាអំពីសកម្មភាពដែលទៀងទាត់ ពិត និងជា ធម្មតា។
◊ Form:       Sub + V1(in present) + obj                 (Positive) ប្រយោគស្រប

Ex:   - I play football.
           -   She goes to the market.
           -   They read books.
           -   My sister studies English language.
           -   My sisters speak English very well.

◊ Form:        Sub + do/does + not + V1 + obj                    (Negative) ប្រយោគបដិសេធ


                     Sub + don’t/doesn’t + V1 + obj                     (Negative) ប្រយោគបដិសេធ

Ex1: - I do not play football.
-   She does not go to the market.
-   They do not read books.
-   My sister does not study English language.

-   My sisters do not speak English very well.
Ex2:  - I don’t play football.
-   She doesn’t go to the market.
-   They don’t read books.
-   My sister doesn’t study English language.
-   My sisters don’t speak English very well.

◊ Form:        Do/does + Sub + V1 + obj +?                  (Question) ប្រយោគសំណួរ

Ex: - Do I play football?
-   Does she go to the market?
-   Do they read books?
-   Does your sister study English language?
-   Do your sisters speak English very well?


Using of the Present Simple

 
1.        To talk about thing that happens regularly or repeats action.

១. ដែលនិយាយអំពីរឿងរ៉ាវដែលកើតឡើងជាទៀតទាត់ ឬ សកម្មភាពដែលកើតឡើងម្តងហើយម្តងទៀត។

Ex:  - I go to school.
          -   I clean my teeth every day.
          -   She eats rice.
          -   He goes to Phnom Penh every weekend.

2.           To talk about habit.

២. ដែលនិយាយអំពីទម្លាប់។

Ex: - I get up early every Monday.
          - I watch TV on Sunday.
- She always goes out in the evening.
- I always have a bath.

3.        To talk about things that always or generally true.

៣. ដែលនិយាយអំពីរឿងរ៉ាវដែលតែងតែពិត ឬជាទូទៅពិត។

Ex: - Monks do not eat dinner.
-The sun rises in the east.
-Plants die without water.
-The sun sets in the west.

First Person (បុរសទី១): “I, We”
Second Person (បុរសទី២): “You”
Third Person (បុរសទី៣): “He, She, It,(singular ឯកវចនៈ )  They,(pluralពហុវចនៈ) ”


Using Present Simple with third person

ការប្រើប្រាស់បច្ចុប្បន្នកាលធម្មតាជាមួយបុរសទី៣

Note (កំណត់ចំណាំ)
• When use with He, She, It we add “S” to most verbs but there are some exceptions.
• នៅពេលដែលប្រើជាមួយ He, She, It យើងបន្ថែម “S” ទៅលើកិរិយាស័ព្ទមួយចំនួន ប៉ុន្តែក៏មានការ លើកលែងមួយចំនួនផងដែរ។  
Ex: He starts at eight o’clock.

   ° We add “es” to verbs which end with –sh, -ch, -ss, -x or -o .
  ° យើងបន្ថែម “es” ទៅកិរិយាស័ព្ទណាដែលបញ្ចប់ទៅដោយ –sh, -ch, -ss, -x or –o ។
                          Finish --> Finishes            Catch --> Catches
                          Do --> Does                      Go --> Goes
                          Kiss --> Kisses                  Box --> Boxes

Ex:  - He does housework.
-   She teaches English language.
-   It finishes time of the examination.

   ° We change some verbs that end with –y in this way:
   ° យើងធ្វើការផ្លាស់ប្តូរកិរិយាស័ព្ទមួយចំនួនដែលបញ្ចប់ទៅដោយ -y  នៅក្នុងវិធីនេះ
  
                                    Try --> Tries    Study --> Studies
                             Fly --> Flies     Reply --> Replies

Ex:   - She flies to USA.
-   He worries of his exam.
-   It tries to walk.
  
° But we add “S” to verbs that end with –ay, -ey, -oy, or –uy.
° ប៉ុន្តែយើងបន្ថែម “S” ទៅកិរិយាស័ព្ទណាដែលបញ្ចប់ទៅដោយ -ay, -ey, oy, ឬ -uy។
                                    Pay --> Pays    Play --> Plays
                             Buy --> Buys   Say --> Says


Ex:  - She pays for you.
-   He plays football.
-    It buys cakes.


PRACTICES
I.  Complete the sentences using Present Simple.
1. I (love) Paris.
2. Maria (go) to Canada.
3. Flavie (study) for an exam.
4. He (sing) very well.
5. They (swim) in the pool.
6. He (buy) some food.
7. She (need) a good washing.
8. Stéphane (fax) a form for you.
9. My dog (chew) my book.
10. I (love) this website.

II.     Choose the correct form of the verbs in Present Simple to complete the sentences.



11.      He _____ at home in the afternoon.
relax
relaxes
22.      She _____ TV every day.
watch
watches
33.      We _____ ice-cream.
like
likes
44.      She _____ dumplings on Sunday.
cooks
cook
55.      You _____ soup at weekends.
cook
cooks
66.      My children _____ in the garden.
work
works
77.      My sister _____ animals.
likes
like
88.      We _____ to Italy on holiday.
goes
go
99.      I _____ to pop music in the morning.
listen
listens
110.  My brother _____ football.
likes
like
111.  You _____ films at weekends.
watch
watches
112.  He _____ historical films every week.
watches
watch
113.  I _____ a horse in summer.
rides
ride
114.  My children _____ coke every day.
drink
drinks
115.  My sister _____ in the river in summer.
swims
swim
116.  She _____ a doll.
has
have
117.  I _____ in a big house.
live
lives
118.  My brother _____ Music at school.
teaches
teach

10 comments: